|Category||Early (-Sep. 3, 2016)||Late (Sep. 4, 2016-)|
|Full Registration (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||550 EUR||650 EUR|
|Full Registration (Non-Member)||690 EUR||820 EUR|
|Student Registration||350 EUR||450 EUR|
- All attendees must register for the ICMU 2016 conference.
- Each accepted regular paper REQUIRES at least one FULL registration before the camera ready paper can be uploaded into EDAS. Please make sure to register by July 13, 2016, otherwise the paper will not be published in the conference proceedings. For poster papers, registration must be completed by July 20, 2016.
- One FULL registration covers one paper. If you have more than one accepted paper, you must pay an additional extra charge of 400 EUR for each additional paper. It is encouraged to have your co-authors to register and attend the conference.
- If the first author of a poster/demo paper is a student, the accepted paper does NOT REQUIRE FULL registration. One STUDENT POSTER/DEMO REGISTRATION can cover one poster/demo paper.
- The standard page limit for each regular paper is 6 pages. Papers can exceed this limit up to 2 additional pages, at a cost of 100 EUR per extra page.
- If you register as a student, please send a scanned copy of confirmation document of your student status to Akira Uchiyama, Registration Co-chair, email@example.com.
Instructions for Registration
Registration and payment for ICMU 2016 has to be done via EDAS.
Authors should click on the "Register" button next to the name and surname of the author in the paper details section in EDAS.
Non-authors and accompanying people should log in to EDAS: Choose "Register" -> "ICMU 2016" and select the desired option.
If you have any dietary restriction, please update your EDAS profile: Click "My..." -> Choose "My profile" and update "Miscellaneous" information.
- No refunds will be issued for speakers.
- Cancellations on or prior to Sep. 3, 2016 will incur a 10% cancellation charge. No refunds will be issued after this date.
For the conference participants who require Germany VISA, please find detailed information at http://www.germany-visa.org. If you need an official supporting document from ICMU, please send a request to Brigitte Selzer, Registration Co-chair, Brigitte.Selzer@dfki.de.
If you have any questions and requests about the registration, please contact us.