before Oct. 19 (23:59 AoE)
before Oct. 26 (23:59 AoE)
after Oct. 27 (0:00 AoE)
ends Nov. 12 (23:59 AoE)
|On-site||Full (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||77,000 JPY||88,000 JPY|
|Full (Non-Member)||99,000 JPY||110,000 JPY|
|Student (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||44,000 JPY||55,000 JPY|
|Student (Non-Member)||55,000 JPY||71,500 JPY|
|Online||Full (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||52,800 JPY||63,800 JPY|
|Full (Non-Member)||72,600 JPY||85,800 JPY|
|Student (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||22,000 JPY||33,000 JPY|
|Student (Non-Member)||33,000 JPY||48,400 JPY|
|Extra Page||7,700 JPY for each additional page|
- All attendees must register for ICMU 2023 conference.
- Each accepted full paper and short paper REQUIRES at least one FULL registration BEFORE Oct. 19 (23:59 AoE). Please make sure to register and complete payment by Oct. 19 (23:59 AoE), otherwise, your paper will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
- One FULL REGISTRATION covers one paper.
- If the first author of a poster/demo paper is a student, a student registration by the author student covers the poster/demo paper. Note that one student registration covers one poster/demo paper. Students are encouraged to present their work by their own in the poster/demo session.
- The standard page limit for full/short papers is 6/4 pages. These papers can exceed this limit for up to 2 extra pages at additional cost for each extra page.
- To get the early registration discount, you need to COMPLETE PAYMENT before the Early registration deadline. Just submitting registration information early does not make you eligible for the discount.
Instructions for Registration
Step 1: Information Registration
Submit registration information for ICMU 2023 via Google Form (link). After submitting the form, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address. Then, please proceed to either of the following Step 2-1 or 2-2 depending on the payment method.
Step 2-1: Payment by bank transfer (recommended for attendees in Japan)
Please make sure that you finished Google Form submission.
Please make a bank transfer transaction using the bank information below.
- The amount of payment is given in your registration confirmation email.
Please APPEND your registration ID after your name when making a bank transfer transaction. The registration ID can also be found in your registration confirmation email.
- Please specify your full name when making a bank transfer transaction.
- The bank transfer fee is NOT included in the registration fees. Please burden this at your expense.
Step 2-2: Payment by credit card (recommended for attendees from abroad)
Please access the page for the payment by Payvent via this link. Please select the registration item(s) you want from the table by clicking the check button. If your paper has extra pages, please select an option according to the number of extra pages. After selecting your registration item(s) and inputting the required information, please proceed to the payment by clicking the Apple/Google Pay button or the Purchase button for credit cards.
After finishing the payment, you will receive an email from Payvent. If you cannot find the email, please check your junk mail folder. If you do not receive the email within a few days, please email the registration chair.
No refund is issued for author registration.
Cancellations on or prior to Oct. 19 (23:59 AoE) incurs a 6% cancellation charge. No refund is issued after this date.
ICMU has a strict policy on no-show. One of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at ICMU. No-show papers without valid reasons are excluded from IEEEXplore. No refund is issued for no-show papers for any reason.
- For conference participants who require a Japanese visa, please find detailed information at http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/.
- If you need an official supporting document from ICMU, please send a request to Akihito Taya, the Registration Chair.
- Documents will be prepared only for presenters and co-authors.
Akihito Taya (The University of Tokyo), icmu2023-contact [at] icmu.org