Paper Submission Guidelines
Submitted manuscripts must be formatted in standard IEEE camera-ready format (double-column, 10-pt font) and must be submitted through EDAS as PDF files (formatted for A4-size paper). The IEEE LaTeX and Microsoft Word templates can be found in https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
The manuscripts should be no longer than 6 pages (2 extra pages can be bought with an extra fee). The submission page on EDAS is https://edas.info/N31231. All accepted full papers need to have a full registration to the conference.
ICMU2023 uses a double-blind review process, which means submissions must not include authors’ identities. The authors must make an effort to honor the double-blind reviewing process. Please remove all the information linking a manuscript to the authors before submission.
Minimally, please check these requirements before submission.
- Remove the names and affiliations of the authors from the first page.
- Remove acknowledgments including the authors’ identities such as names and funding information.
- Remove project names that can be used to identify the authors.
- Remove PDF metadata that can be used to identify the authors such as names and affiliations. Highly recommended to avoid a source file name including authors’ identities, which are often embedded into PDF metadata.
- Carefully refer to related work, especially the authors’ work. Refer to your work just as you do for work by other authors.
- Papers with the same title and abstract should not appear on any public website such as authors’ websites and preprint servers.
A manuscript containing information that can link the manuscript to the authors might be rejected without a review.
NOTE: Authors are required to present accepted papers at the conference. At least one author per paper is required to register, at the full rate, in order for the paper to appear in the proceedings (and IEEE digital library; under approval process as of June 14).