before Sep. 2, 2018 (23:59 EDT)
|Full + Workshop
|720 USD||920 USD|
|650 USD||850 USD|
|Full + Workshop
|870 USD||1,070 USD|
|800 USD||1,000 USD|
|Student + Workshop||570 USD||670 USD|
|Student||500 USD||600 USD|
|Workshop Only||287.5 NZD (250 NZD plus 15% GST)|
- Full (or Student) + Workshop registration can access to ICMU main conference and Industry workshop (ICMU and Unitec Cybersecurity Summit Day) at a discount rate.
- Workshop Only registration is provided by the workshop webpage.
|Extra Banquet||70 USD|
|Extra Page||80 USD
for each additional page
|Extra Paper||400 USD
for each additional paper
- All attendees must register for ICMU 2018 conference.
- Each accepted regular paper and short paper REQUIRE at least one FULL registration BEFORE THE CAMERA READY DEADLINE. Please make sure to register and complete payment by the camera ready deadline, otherwise your paper will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
- One FULL REGISTRATION covers one paper. If you have more than one accepted paper, you must pay an extra paper charge for each additional paper. It is encouraged to have your co-authors to register and attend the conference.
- If the first author of a poster/demo paper is a student, a student registration by the author student covers the poster/demo paper. Note that one student registration covers one poster/demo paper. Students are encouraged to present their work by their own in the poster/demo session.
- The standard page limit for regular and short papers is 6 and 4 pages, respectively. Regular papers can exceed this limit for up to 2 extra pages at additional cost for each extra page. Note that SHORT PAPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to exceed the page limit.
Instructions for Registration
- Authors should click on "Registration" button in a paper details section on EDAS.
- Non-authors should log in to EDAS: choose "Register" -> "ICMU 2018" and select the desired option.
- Workshop Only registration is provided by the workshop web page.
No refund will be issued for speakers.
Cancellations on or prior to Sep. 2, 2018 (23:59 EDT) will incur a 10% cancellation charge. No refund will be issued after this date.
Note that ICMU Web site uses no cookie.
ICMU has a strict policy on no-show.
One of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at ICMU.
No-show papers without a valid reason will be excluded from IEEEXplore.
No refund will be issued for no-show papers for any reason.
- For speakers who require New Zealand VISA, please find detailed information at Immigration New Zealand.
- INVITATION LETTERS ARE ONLY PROVIDED TO PAPER AUTHORS.
- If you need an official invitation letter for Visa application, please send a request email to our contact address with a subject "Invitation letter request". After we confirm your paper information, registration, and payment, an invitation letter will be provided.