Submission site for Poster/Demo is currently unavailable due to system failure. (21:50 JST, 20th Aug. 2019)
* If you would like to submit before the site gets back, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Further information will be posted here.
* The site is now available. (09:33 JST, 21st Aug. 2019)
- For authors, notification e-mail has already been sent. Please check your spam folder if you cannot see the e-mail. The e-mail may be treated as spam. (20th Aug. 2019)
- Accommodation information and Visa information are added. See Attending page. (20th Aug. 2019)
- Submission site for Poster/Demo will be temporary closed from 17:00 JST (9th Aug.) to 10:00 JST (11th Aug.). (8th Aug. 2019)
- Notification date is changed. See Important Dates. (8th Aug. 2019)
- Poster/Demo information is added. (17th Jul. 2019)
- Important dates are updated. (12th Jul. 2019)
- Site is updated. (9th, Jul. 2019)
* Organizer information is updated.
- Submission deadline is extended. See Important Dates. (14th Jun. 2019)
* New abstract submission deadline is June 24th, 2019, 23:59 EDT.
* New paper submission deadline is June 28th, 2019, 23:59 EDT.
- Submission deadline is extended. See Important Dates. (28th May 2019)
* New abstract submission deadline is June 7th, 2019, 23:59 EDT.
* New paper submission deadline is June 21st, 2019, 23:59 EDT.
- Submission guideline is updated. See Submission Page. (28th May 2019)
- Submission site is available. See Submission Page. (22nd May 2019)
- Organizer information is updated. (10th May 2019)
- Site is updated. (19th, Apr. 2019)
* Organizer information is added.
* Contact email address has changed.
- Site is updated. (17th, Apr. 2019)
* Important dates is added.
* Call for Papers is added.
* Contact is updated.
- Website for ICMU 2019 is open. (28 Mar. 2019)
ICMU2019 -- The 12th International Conference on Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking -- focuses on the active area of research and development in mobile communications, applications, algorithms and systems as well as ubiquitous services and computing. The special focus of ICMU includes advancing technologies for next generation distributed and ubiquitous computing where human, networked sensors, connected devices and environment are involved. Examples of such technologies are IoT, human-centric sensing, energy-efficient mobile systems, social-networking, machine-to-machine communications, mobile cloud computing and mobile social P2P. Not only these issues but also fundamental algorithms and theory for mobile system privacy, security, reliability and robustness are also the topics of interest.
Endorsed and Organized by
- IPSJ SIG-MBL (Mobile Computing and Pervasive Systems)
Technically Co-Sponsored by
- IEEE Computer Society
- IPSJ SIG-DPS (Distributed Processing System)
- IPSJ SIG-UBI (Ubiquitous Computing System)
- IPSJ SIG-CDS (Consumer Devices & Systems)
- IPSJ SIG-ITS (Intelligent Transport Systems)
- IEEE-CS (Computer Society) (Under application)