Student Grant - Call for Application
ICMU 2021 offers Student Grants to students who co-authored an accepted paper/poster/demo in the conference. Each grant is offered as a free registration. A student who is awarded a Student Grant must attend the conference and must present their accepted paper/poster/demo. The free registration can cover one full/poster/demo paper as the author registration. However, you have to pay the extra page charge if your full paper exceeds the standard limit of 6 pages.
- Application deadline: September 6th, 2021
- Award notification: September 20th, 2021
For inquiries and additional information, please contact the Registration co-Chairs, Dr. Akira Uchiyama and Mr. Hiroki Yoshikawa. The email subject must be: ICMU 2021 Student Grant Question - Your Last Name.
- Quality of the paper(s) to be presented.
- The applicant’s statement of the purpose of conference attendance.
- Potential impact of the conference on the student’s research.
- The strength and potential contribution of the student.
To complete the application you must:
- Fill out the following application form.
- Ask your advisor to email a recommendation letter to email@example.com with the subject heading “ICMU 2021 Student Grant: Advisor Letter”. The recommendation letter should include: (1) The applicant’s status in the institution; (2) An explanation of why the applicant would benefit from attending ICMU as well as how he/she could contribute to the conference.