Skip to main content
Instructions for Speakers
- Please submit a video recording file of the accepted full paper by noon November 16th, JST ( max 20 minutes) on EDAS.
- The pre-recorded video will be made available on the website for participants who are not able to see live presentations for various reasons.
- Files larger than 1 GB need to be uploaded via Google Drive or Dropbox links. Alternatively, URL for file (e.g., YouTube, Dropbox, Box or Google Drive; do not use directory URLs)
- Please deliver a short presentation in the oral online session on Zoom; 8-minute talk and 5-minute questions and discussion
- Zoom links have been already emailed from icmu2021-org-jp[at]icmu.org. If you have not received the mail, please contact icmu2021-contact [at] icmu.org.
- For on-site speakers:
- On-site presentations will still be done in an online manner through Zoom.
- Please use your PC, earphone, and microphone to deliver your presentation.