STUDENT GRANT - CALL FOR APPLICATION
ICMU 2023 offers Student Grants to students who co-authored an accepted paper/poster/demo in the conference. To promote diversity among the conference attendees, this grant encourages participation by women, minorities, international students, and participants from abroad, but not limited to them. Each grant is offered as a free registration. A student who is awarded a Student Grant must attend the conference and must present their accepted paper/poster/demo. The free registration can cover one full/short/poster/demo paper as the author registration. However, you have to pay the extra page charge if your full (or short) paper exceeds the standard limit of 6 (or 4) pages.
|Student Grant Application Due||September 14th, 2023|
|Student Grant Notification||October 12th, 2023|
For inquiries and additional information, please send an email to icmu2023-contact [at] icmu.org. The email subject must be: ICMU 2023 Student Grant Question - Your Last Name.
- Quality of the paper(s) to be presented.
- The applicant’s statement of the purpose of conference attendance.
- Potential impact of the conference on the student’s research.
- The strength and potential contribution of the student.
- Fill out the following application form.
- Ask your advisor to email a recommendation letter to icmu2023-contact [at] icmu.org with the subject heading “ICMU 2023 Student Grant: Advisor Letter”. The recommendation letter should include (1) The applicant’s status in the institution and (2) An explanation of why the applicant would benefit from attending ICMU as well as how he/she could contribute to the conference.