Young researchers panel – "Ubiquitous in real life: now and future"
Wednesday, January 21, 1:10PM–2:30PM
In these years, ubiquitous computing comes closer to our actual life. It was realized by various progresses in various fields, such as network, smartphone, gadget, cloud etc. In this panel, I invite the following active young researchers and would like to discuss about the future ubiquitous world based on their current research progresses. I hope that all the attendee will get some idea for each future research and service.
- Moderator: Yutaka Arakawa (Associate Professor, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan)
- Kai Kunze (Associate Professor, Keio University, Japan)
– Eyewear computing (JINS MEME)
- Adiyan Mujibiya (Researcher, Rakuten Inc., Japan)
– Actual service between online and offline
- Takuro Yonezawa (Assistant Professor, Keio University, Japan)
– Urban sensing project, and devices
- Uichin Lee (Associate Professor, Korea Advanced Institute of Technology, Korea)
– Ubiquitous computing and technological addiction